The Spiritual Mother

Celebrating Motherhood as a Spiritual Guide and Path.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh blog.. how I missed you!

I did not enjoy the fact that best buy said I would have my cord on tuesday, and that I did not get it till friday. Not Fun! I felt really cut off from the world, only getting about 1 hour max a day of online time to check emails in the basement, I really missed being able to talk to my other mommy friends sporadically during the day, such as nap time. However I did get allot of things done during the day! Special name tags for the play room for all of my day care kids, a spring cleaning list started, my herb garden is planted in a small seed green house.. ahh so much done! I have been brainstorming one blog for the past week and I still feel that it is not completely done in my head... I just need to write it! but for now. attending to the tantruming toddler is what is on my plate.

No comments: